Is Webtalk worth your time? Is it a new Ponzi scheme or a good opportunity? Legit or scam? But first of all, what exactly is Webtalk?
Webtalk is an invite-only innovative platform. It is a social and business network which shares similarities with Facebook, LinkedIn, and Amazon respectively. As an incentive, it has an attractive affiliate program, but this is just the tip of the iceberg for this new born social media.
The Webtalk platform has been developed by a group of talented developers for about 8 years now. Its features are released in stages, uncovering the entire vision of the platform.
After Webtalk Beta was released in July 2018, the number of users has been growing vastly, and by October 2018, Webtalk has achieved about 1 million users in its beta testing stages.
Users say that Webtalk is an approach to oversee connections in a superior manner than some other social media platforms. For most users, it is an approach to share data that isn’t as of now offered by any social media.
If you want to create a Webtalk account, it would be ideal to follow these procedures:
- The fastest and most beneficial method is by joining with the Webtalk Stars Team, because it will add many advantages to your Webtalk membership, like a 50% team revenue share for life 🤑 (That’s your bonus!)
- Once you get your invitation link, click the link for the signup page.
- Fill in your name, email address, mobile number, and the birth of date.
- Then click on sign up.
- To wrap the signup procedure, you should confirm your email address
- Verifying your contact data will guarantee you claim the Email you provided, and that your own record data is sent to you, this verification is best done right away.
- Your real names are required for registration as this makes associating with individuals more straightforward and increasingly practical. Certain nicknames might be banned to help keep individuals from creating phony or deceitful records.
Now let’s have a look at some of Webtalk’s most innovative features:
Some Innovative Features of Webtalk
You Can At Webtalk Arrange Your Contacts Into Groups
At Facebook, you are not allowed to isolate family, friends, and professional contacts. Facebook keeps every one of your contacts on a single category, which can be really irritating if you don’t intend to share your family pictures with your business contacts.
At Webtalk you can arrange your contacts as friends, family or professional, so by this segregation, you can make Webtalk similar to Facebook – for your family and friends – and Linkedin – for your pro contacts – in one spot.
You Can at Webtalk Control Your News Source
At Facebook, you aren’t allowed to control your newsfeed, and recently, an ever increasing number of advertisements are fused in the Facebook newsfeed. Whatever you share on your Facebook timeline is unhidden to every one of your friends, except if you indicate who can see it independently.
With Webtalk and its patented Newsfeed, you can share your private-related posts just to your companions, business-related posts only to your customers, business-related posts to associates, etc.
You can additionally include explicit tags, get just video posts – utilize different customization alternatives to channel precisely what you desire to see.
This is where it all gets exciting, especially if you’re on the platform for business purposes or to get your desired job position. You should note that the affiliate feature of this innovative social platform is linked to this premium feature with excellent reward packages.
You might be wondering which features are worthy of being termed “premium” in this platform when we’ve already mentioned unique features associated with this platform which isn’t found in other social platforms. The image below shows basically what the premium plans have to offer:
Note that the price for a pro membership is about half the one of LinkedIn which makes it very competitive.
Many More Features in Development
Webtalk recently reported that a lot of new features are being developed. The platform is currently in beta testing, and new features are always announced to the excitement of its 3 million users as of May 2019. A portion of these highlights include:
- NEWSROOM (corporate site)
- SOCIALCPX (referral rewards affiliate program)
- Webtalk’s self-service ad platform
- Webtalk Pages for entertainers & businesses
- Webtalk Mobile Apps
- Webtalk Verify – a Universal ID Credibility Score built on blockchain
- Freelance – a tool to sell your time from your Webtalk profile
- Stores – a tool to sell products and services from your Webtalk Page
- The Webtalk Marketplace, powered by patent pending search technology – locate and hire any worker/company or purchase any product from verified users in your network
- many more features…
Webtalk Affiliate Program – SocialCPX Explained
Webtalk’s founders have promised to share up to half of the company income with their users through an innovative and highly lucrative affiliate program called SocialCPX. Beta-affiliates who qualify for the highest rewarding program (the so-called “1 million bonus”) will get 10% of the income produced by 5 generations of their referral network forever. The individuals that will join after Beta is shut will get 10% revenue share from their direct referrals only.
You can estimate your potential earnings using this advanced income calculator for Webtalk. You will realize that you can with Webtalk earn several thousand dollar per month just by inviting 20 people to the network.
You are encourage you to join during the beta in order to qualify for the 5-tier affiliate opportunity. This for sure is one of Webtalk’s main advantage over the competition.
Some Pros and Cons about Webtalk:
Pros of Webtalk
- It is free to join.
- The Webtalk platform is developed with a great deal of proven user experience and customization.
- You have the unique ability to utilize the platform for both personal AND professional needs..
- You can control what is seen by your contacts.
- The Founder is very active on the platform and gives video tutorials and posts to assist new users.
- You can join the Webtalk affiliate program – SocialCPX – for free. Lifetime profit of 10% income share through 5 levels of referrals (for beta partners) is a generous and worthwhile offer. Many existing MLM organizations would charge a month to month expense to give you access to such a program.
Cons of Webtalk
- It is still in Beta Mode, and this adaptation does not indicate precisely what you get with the last version.
- A few key features aren’t available in the Beta version.
- It is challenging to state if this social platform will be an achievement later on – it is unquestionably entering an extremely competitive market with some already established platforms to contend with.
Is Webtalk Genuine or Scam?
Webtalk has 2 principle advantages over Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, and various social platforms that make it extraordinary and indeed genuine:
When you share your photos, posts, etc. on Facebook, all your friends can see them. Imagine a scenario where there are a few pictures that you need to exhibit just to your family, and you don’t need your manager to see, and perhaps there are posts that you need to share with your business associates which you don’t need your family members to view. That is something you can definitely achieve with Webtalk.
It is a well-known fact that Facebook and Google are earning billions of dollars from ads on their respective platforms, with no fraction of it allocated to their users.
All things considered, you are making the feeds (with the posts and pictures that you share) and the traffic (when you bring your friends along with you to the platform and then the individuals ‘like’ your posts), without your commitment to this social platforms, there will be no gathering of people to advertise to. However, you get nothing! Not a dime! As such, you are working for nothing! Webtalk was designed to understand and address this issue precisely.
On Webtalk, when you accept someone as your contact, you label him/her to which kind of connection, he/she has a place (family, collaborator, companions, etc.).
In a nutshell, when you share a post, you can check which category of people will be presented to this data and which not.
Who Are the Webtalk Founders?
Webtalk founders are RJ Garbowicz (CEO), Andrew Peret, Basit Hussain, Jeff Catherell and Jamie Pews.
About the Founders
According to his profile page, RJ Garbowicz is the founder, CEO and Chairman of Webtalk, which he founded in 2011. RJ is responsible for setting the product strategy and overall direction for the company. He leads the design and development of Webtalk’s products and services.
RJ is a serial entrepreneur having launched four previous tech companies with two exits. He studied web design at St Petersburg College and served his country as an avionic radar technician for the IL Army National Guard.
This is why Webtalk was created… citing RJ Garbowicz:
“My personal mission in life is to play a big role in solving global poverty and income inequality to help create a better quality of life for the world.
Webtalk is the tool to allow myself and our team to carry out this mission by providing entrepreneurs and professionals with more tools to create success on a global scale.
Webtalk also gives us the time and resources (10% of all Webtalk profits) to help the world start more non-profit companies through the Webtalk Foundation (see below for details) “
It is along these facts that Webtalk is trying to be a Facebook, LinkedIn, and Amazon put together.
Webtalk is an answer to the features we’ve been yearning for, but are being denied by the social media giants. This innovative approach links together almost all aspects of digital marketing and direct sales into one platform. Also, joining this platform would ensure you earn as long as you participate in its referral program.
So what do you think about this platform? Leave your comments below…Expert Tip
Last Updated on
Webtalk Review (Bonus inside 🤑) 2020
Is Webtalk worth your time? Is it a new Ponzi scheme or a good opportunity? Legit or scam? But first of all, what exactly is Webtalk? Webtalk is an invite-