WEBTALK Q1 LOOK BACK & Q2 OUTLOOK…
In the first quarter (Q1) of 2019 we made great strides to improving Webtalk…
*We launched our block and report feature to help eliminate spammers
*We launched artificial intelligence to remove explicitly graphic material automatically
*We launched our disable comments feature
*We launched social syndication allowing all users to post to Webtalk, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter & Slack at the same time
*We launched file thumbnails and previews so files can be seen in Webtalk without downloading them
*We launched our new help desk on help.webtalk.co
*We launched our new Professional Services division on proservices.webtalk.co
*We launched an upgraded talkbox for news posting, and enhanced our newsfeed experience.
*We launched external link previews (Webtalk links on other social networks come with a link preview)
*We fixed several hundred bugs
*We added dozens of smaller new features
Needless to say, the first quarter of 2019 has been a busy quarter for Webtalk, but Q2 is going to be a lot bigger!
Over the next three months here’s just some of the items you can expect…
1. PRO PREMIUM FEATURES beta – The launch of a dozen new top features added to our premium service
2. NEW REFERRAL DASHBOARD – with sales and commission tracking, updated links, banner ads and videos. Plus, we will be introducing other new tools to invite/refer your contacts easier.
3. NEWSROOM CORPORATE SITE – packed with every resource available for our company to give you and the world full transparency into who we are as an organization including our mission, goals, product roadmaps, management, philanthropy efforts and more.
4. PAGES FOR BUSINESSES & ENTERTAINERS – the enterprise version of Webtalk where entities can create an account and be searched in the search engine. Pages will also be able to enroll in the affiliate program, as a business using a business tax ID, as a direct referral of the person who created the Page.
5. MORE NEWSFEED UPGRADES – New filters, link previews (inside Webtalk), share consolidation, file previews in the feed, video slideshows and much more.
There will be many additional bug fixes and enhancements, but these are just the highlights.
Once all of these are released and stable (bug-free), we will be able to officially launch our SocialCPX affiliate program.
That said, if any of your referrals upgrade between the launch of PRO and the launch of SocialCPX, your commissions are being tracked and will accrue during that time. You’ll be able to see your pending commissions on your new referral dashboard.
At the official launch of SocialCPX, scheduled for June or July, you’ll be able to cash out of your commissions using a variety of payment options.
The next three months are about to get big, really big!
We thank you for your support as we work day and night to build Webtalk for all of you.