0) THE AFFILIATE PROGRAM IS FREE & ALWAYS WILL BE… the only requirement to participate is that you complete your profile
1) Webtalk will not begin paying commissions until after Beta testing has been completed.
2) There are two different commission plans, one for users who help us Beta test, and another for those who join AFTER the Beta test.
3) After Webtalk completes Beta testing, the Beta testers will have one commission plan, and all new affiliates will have another. (Step 1 is for all, Step 2 is for Beta testers –YOU– only)
4) Webtalk accounts that are inactive for more than 30-Days will be disqualified from earning the Beta tester Bonus, discluding themselves as a Webtalk Beta tester.
5) WHAT IS A BETA TEST? It’s a trial of machinery, software, or other products, in the final stages of its development, carried out by a party unconnected with its development.
6) HOW LONG IS A BETA TEST? Testing by nature does not have a timeline. We are working as quickly as possible to remove all bugs and provide a software that can maintain a great experience for everyone as it scales to hundreds of millions of users.
7) HOW DO I GET STARTED? A. Ask the person who invited you B. Visit my profile for a complete help desk
8) HOW MUCH CAN I EARN? Please visit my profile for details and SocialCPX.com to try out the INCOME CALCULATOR on the affiliates page.
9) WHAT IS THE VALUE OF WEBTALK? Webtalk solves two major problems; the fragmentation of your contacts/content/communication and the lack of control you have over it on other platforms. Webtalk consolidates all of your contacts, communication and content then organizes it and gives you back control of it to help you regain your privacy, maintain relationships, save time and money, and grow your businesses/careers.
There is something of value for everyone in Webtalk!
10) DO I HAVE TO BUY ANYTHING TO EARN COMMISSIONS? …NO! Webtalk will NEVER ask you to purchase anything to participate in our affiliate program. The Beta Tester bonus is automatically awarded once one of your referrals upgrades their free account to a Pro premium feature account.
Market averages on other SaaS/Freemium/In-App purchase software applications suggest 1 out of 10-20 people who join Webtalk will upgrade their accounts. Therefore, it is recommended to invite 20 or more people to Webtalk for the best chances of being awarded the Beta Tester bonus.
There is NO time limit to qualify for the Bonus as Beta tester. There’s only a time limit for those who haven’t joined Webtalk yet to join before the Beta Tester Bonus is discontinued.
Most companies don’t offer their Beta testers anything except discounts on their premium services once they begin charging. We are doing that AND sharing up to 50% of our revenue for LIFE with our Beta testers (YOU).
There’s no catch, no gimmicks, no tricks, no selling. Our affiliate program and Beta Tester “Team Trainer” bonus is a reward to our Beta testers for helping us make Webtalk awesome, growing the community and bringing us customers.
Right now the world is doing these things for free, and we didn’t think that was right. So we decided to make all of you our partners for life! When we win, so do you!
Thank you all for joining Webtalk‘s Beta and helping us get to 1,000,000 users in RECORD TIME!