Webtalk will have its own cryptocurrency called the Webtalk Coin. In 2018, Webtalk’s founder RJ Garbowicz stated they were planning to put all affiliate accounts on Blockchain Technology with smart contracts so they can be sold and transferred like any other business. Read this post for more information about the Webtalk Coin.
Webtalk uses Angular and Nativescript for the front end. For the back end, Webtalk relies on Clojure, Node, OrientDB, NginX, Docker, AWS, Beanstalk, S3, Salt, ElasticSearch and Jenkins.
- Webtalk is a next-generation social networking service that gives you back control of your:
- Webtalk, Inc. is a social networking service company based in Tampa, Florida, USA. It was founded in 2011 by RJ Garbowicz’s, current CEO, along with Jeff Catherell, Andrew Peret, Basit Hussain and Jamie Pews. By seemlessly integrating professional and personal network management features, Webtalk aims at replacing both Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Webtalk is a global, big-data software technology company focused on relationship-based data mining, storage, and search technologies to power the next generation of communication and commerce software.
Using a patent-pending data labeling process (AKA SocialCRM), Webtalk has been able to reinvent online relationship management through a user experience unparalleled in the industry. Creating an entirely new class of product to manage contacts, communication and content seamlessly, both personally and professionally.
- Webtalk is a search engine that lets users communicate, collaborate and participate in e-commerce activities.
- According to Webtalk’s founder Webtalk RJ Garbowicz: “Webtalk is a virtual world controlled by the individual user and their interests. It’s a relationship management network, it’s a communication management network, it’s a contact management network, it’s a content management network… …and soon it will be a collaboration, business, hiring and shopping management network…”
- Webtalk is a digital entrepreneur’s dream platform.
- Webtalk is the most disruptive technology of the 21st Century. RJ Garbowicz, 2019/10/03
- Webtalk is one of the fastest growing hybrid consumer/enterprise networking and relationship management apps online.
- Webtalk solves the world’s two biggest internet problems:
FRAGMENTATION of contacts, communication and content AND…
the LACK OF CONTROL over your relationships, news, content, privacy…
- Webtalk is a digital ecosystem offering the following functionalities:
- Personal & Professional Networking + Blogging
- CRM/Contact Management
- Content Management/Cloud Storage
- Marketplace (products/services/content/apps) (COMING SOON)
- eCommerce/DIY Websites (COMING SOON)
- Events/Meetups/Friend Finder (COMING SOON)
- Advertising (CPM, CPC, CPA/CPX, CPD, CPV) + Analytics + KPIs (COMING SOON)
- Webtalk is an innovative social and business platform which shares similarities with Facebook, LinkedIn and Amazon respectively. It has an attractive affiliate program called SocialCPX.
We don’t believe Webtalk is a scam: the company behind Webtalk is based in Florida, duly registered in Delaware, and has been in business for 8 years already, having invested over $8M as of 2019.
Webtalk issued its first commission payments in August 2019, here are some early payment proofs. As of now there has been no report of unpaid commissions.
It is easy to join Webtalk. All you need is go to the sign up page, enter your your name, email address, mobile number, password, and birth date. To finish the sign up process, you will need to confirm your email address. In order to join in the best team for Webtalk, make sure you enter “STAR” when asked who invited you. This will give you many advantages such as a 50% team revenue share bonus.
There are 3 ways to join the Webtalk Stars Team:
- Join our team directly by signing up to Webtalk using one of our invitation links or by entering “STAR” when asked who invited you. Our main invitation link is webtalk.love and you can sign up directly from JLK’s profile. To make sure you are signing up in the right team, check at the bottom of the sign up page: you should see a small mention: “Affiliate ID: star (6629702)”
- If you already joined Webtalk in another team, you can still become an “adopted member” of the Webtalk Stars Team by paying a one time fee of $20 as of to date (fee will increase over time). That will give you the 2-star member status with the same advantages of our “native” members. Contact us at if you are interested in joining our team this way.
- The third way to join our team, if you are already in Webtalk, is to do something really great for us, such as advertising “webtalk.love” in a creative and efficient way, resulting in at least 10 referrals for us (proof needed). That will give you the 2-star member status with all the associated advantages. Contact us at if you are interested in joining our team this way.
It is easy to earn with Webtalk: all you need is to invite new users to join using your referral links. You will then earn 10% commission on all revenue generated by your referrals for life. This includes:
- Pro commissions
- Ad commissions
- Travel commissions
- Marketplace commissions
- Job services commissions
- Swag store commissions
Furthermore, if you qualify for the 5-level bonus, you will earn 10% commission on all revenue generated by your referrals 5 levels deep. Check out our online calculator to estimate your earnings potential.
Last but not least, if you are in the Webtalk Stars Team, you can earn an added $1,000 per month if you invite 10 people to Webtalk.
The Webtalk Stars Team is unique in that it shares 50% of its income with its members and charities.
In order to earn from the Webtalk Stars Team you need to get at least the 1-star status:
- Get the 1-star status by inviting at least 2 active users* to Webtalk (proof needed); as a 1-star member, you can expect to earn anywhere between $10 and $100+ per month in 2025 (no guarantee). *(Condition valid for year 2020)
- Get the 2-star status by inviting at least 10 active users* to Webtalk (proof needed); as a 2-star member, you can expect to earn anywhere between $100 and $1000+ per month in 2025 (no guarantee). *(Condition valid for year 2020)
- Get the 3-star status by inviting at least 50 active users* to Webtalk (proof needed); as a 3-star member, you can expect to earn anywhere between $500 and $5000+ per month in 2025 (no guarantee). *(Condition valid for year 2020)
Please note that the condition to acquire any of these statuses is only valid for year 2020. The number of referrals to acquire to get the status will increase over time. However, once the status is acquired, it is so definitely (except for serious harm done to our team).
If you are not yet in the Webtalk Stars Team, please see How to join the Webtalk Stars Team.