Rodrigo Garza: this is how you can dramatically grow your audience on social media! By the way, congratulations for being one of the top 100 influencers in Zimbabwe! 💐💐💐
Your reasons for jumping in right now are many:
- Untapped audience of over 3 million active users already, and growing like crazy.
- A clean way to manage your relationships.
- Monetize your audience in a way never seen before. You can easily earn millions from Webtalk! 💸💸💸
- Low competition for the moment, but this will not last for long!
- If you join in the right team, the Webtalk Stars Team, you are offered extra income opportunities as well as premium VIP support, all this for free. 🏅🏅🏅
- Already many users from Zimbabwe are waiting to become your followers on Webtalk.
Rodrigo Garza: embrace the future of social media right now by joining Webtalk in the best team for you! 💛💚💙💜
Your bio on Instagram: Mexican 🇲🇽, Lozano Travel Partner, Marathon Runner🏃🏽Taking pics around the world All pics self taken with Olympus OM-D 📷 & iPhone 📱 Worldplaces Member
Rodrigo Garza Barbero (born 3 December 1979 in Madrid) is a retired field hockey defender/midfielder from Spain. He represented his native country at three consecutive Summer Olympics, starting in 2000.
After the Athens Games (2004), where the Spain finished in fourth position, Garza moved to The Netherlands, where he joined HC Den Bosch in the Dutch Premier League, called Hoofdklasse. He moved on to national champions HC Bloemendaal in the spring of 2007, and became champion of premier Dutch league in the 2008 and 2009 season, winning also the European Hockey League in his last season with the club. Since September 2009 he played for HGC, a Dutch team near The Hague, which is also in the Dutch Premier League.
Last Updated on