“Overworld”: congratulations for being among the most popular Facebook pages in Maldives! 👏
However, you can do a lot better: getting among the most popular pages on Webtalk, the new social media that eventually rewards you for your engagement and the activity of your followers! 🤑
A Webtalk page is designed for companies, brands, celebrities, media and any type of business to showcase their activities and communicate with their followers.
The benefits of a Webtalk page are numerous:
- Never pay to reach your followers: your followers will certainly receive your information in their feed. Contrary to Facebook, Webtalk doesn’t determine what information comes in your news feed: you decide for it.
- Sell your services and products directly from your Webtalk page. If you have an online store, you may also migrate it to Webtalk.
- Earn referral rewards for life: invite your followers to join you on Webtalk and make 10% commission on all the revenue they generate. You may easily earn a 6-figure income and more by simply inviting your followers to join you on Webtalk.
Webtalk Pages are your business Swiss army knife for handling customers, products and staff.
With a Webtalk page you benefit from these exclusive features not found on any other social media platform:
- Integrated eCommerce to market your products and services
- White-label to eliminate ads, Webtalk header and plug in your own domain name
- Built-in CRM for client communication and TRM for private team communication
- Never get charged to reach your own followers (customers/fans)!
But there is more: thanks to Webtalk’s unique affiliate program, you can earn unlimited monthly commissions from your referrals for life. Imagine that 10 percent of your present fans join Webtalk as your referrals: how many people would that represent? Have a look at this calculator to estimate your potential earnings. 💰 We bet you could easily make a 6-7 figure income or more in the coming years… The choice is yours! All you need to do is invite your current followers to join you on Webtalk.💸💸💸
In brief, here are the top 10 benefits of a Webtalk page:
- Improved exposure to potential customers
- Collect more prospects
- Sell more
- Efficient channel of communication
- Decrease your advertising expenses
- Reach a targeted audience
- Get detailed statistics
- Build brand loyalty
- Increase your Web traffic
- Earn referral rewards for life
While Facebook is in decline, Webtalk is booming! 💯 Join the revolution in social media right now! To take advantage of all the benefits of becoming a member of the Webtalk Stars team, be sure to input “STAR” when asked who invited you! 🏆
Overworld: we wish you a superb journey on Webtalk and a lot of success with your Webtalk page!
An overworld is, in a broad sense, commonly an area within a video game (though it can be in other things, too) that interconnects all its levels or locations. They are mostly common in role-playing games, though this does not exclude other video game genres, such as some platformers and strategy games.
Overworlds generally feature a top-down view or a third-person perspective of the fictional world within the game. It often contains varied terrain (including caves, mountains, forests, and bodies of water) and a collection of towns and other locations (most commonly dungeons or levels). When the party enters one of these locations the world map display may remain on the screen, be replaced by the local geography, or be hidden until the party exits the location. In many games, the player is able to travel on the world map; in other games, the player uses the world map to select their next location. Typically, a dungeon houses a host of enemies, while a town usually is safe. In some games, there are a series of world maps. Some games allow the player to view only a portion of the world map at the beginning of the game, with new locations becoming visible as the game progresses, whereas other games show the entire world map from the beginning. The opposite term “underworld” refers to the world underneath the ground.
Last Updated on