Ky Hurst: this is how you can dramatically grow your audience on social media! By the way, congratulations for being one of the top 100 influencers in Bermuda! 💐💐💐
Your reasons for jumping in right now are many:
- Untapped audience of over 3 million active users already, and growing like crazy.
- A clean way to manage your relationships.
- Monetize your audience in a way never seen before. You can easily earn millions from Webtalk! 💸💸💸
- Low competition for the moment, but this will not last for long!
- If you join in the right team, the Webtalk Stars Team, you are offered extra income opportunities as well as premium VIP support, all this for free. 🏅🏅🏅
- Already many users from Bermuda are waiting to become your followers on Webtalk.
Ky Hurst: embrace the future of social media right now by joining Webtalk in the best team for you! 💛💚💙💜
Your bio on Instagram: Athlete / SailGP / Australia
Ky Hurst (born 11 March 1981) is an Australian swimmer and ironman. He competed at the 2008 Summer Olympics in the 10km marathon swimming event and finished in 11th place, after qualifying by finishing fifth at the 2008 FINA World Open Water Swimming Championship. Hurst was one of the first Australian athletes to gain selection for the 2012 London Olympics by placing fifth at the 2011 World Open Water Swimming Championships. At that time Hurst decided to continue to pursue both swimming and Ironman racing during 2012, the latter he competed in with great success. Hurst was a long term ward of master coach Dennis Cottrell, at the Miami Club. He is now under noted swimmer and coach Colin Braund and in Bond Club.
He won a silver medal at the 1998 World Aquatics Championships in the 5km Open Water swimming event. He failed to qualify for the 1500m freestyle event at the 2004 Summer Olympics placing 3rd.
Last Updated on