Jim Gaffigan: this is how you can dramatically grow your audience on social media! By the way, congratulations for being one of the top 100 influencers in Hong Kong! 💐💐💐
Your reasons for jumping in right now are many:
- Untapped audience of over 3 million active users already, and growing like crazy.
- A clean way to manage your relationships.
- Monetize your audience in a way never seen before. You can easily earn millions from Webtalk! 💸💸💸
- Low competition for the moment, but this will not last for long!
- If you join in the right team, the Webtalk Stars Team, you are offered extra income opportunities as well as premium VIP support, all this for free. 🏅🏅🏅
- Already many users from Hong Kong are waiting to become your followers on Webtalk.
Jim Gaffigan: embrace the future of social media right now by joining Webtalk in the best team for you! 💛💚💙💜
Your bio on Instagram: Male Model – Shows in Chicago, Atlantic City, Madrid � Barcelona Prague � & Budapest � Letterkenny � Boston Memphis, Norfolk 6 cities in Florida!
James Christopher Gaffigan (born July 7, 1966) is an American stand-up comedian, actor, writer, and producer. He was raised in Chesterton, Indiana. His material is often about fatherhood, observations, laziness, and food. He is also regarded as a “clean” comic, using little profanity in his routines. He has had several successful comedy specials, including Mr. Universe, Obsessed, and Cinco, all three of which received Grammy nominations. His memoir, Dad Is Fat (2013) and his most recent book, Food: A Love Story (2014), are both published by Crown Publishers. He co-created and starred in a TV Land television series based on his life called The Jim Gaffigan Show.
He collaborates extensively with his wife, actress Jeannie Gaffigan, and together they have five children. They are Catholic, a topic that comes up in his comedy, and live in Manhattan, New York City.
Last Updated on