The purpose is to help startups build quality apps linked to the Webtalk ecosystem.
The division offers world class end-to-end startup consulting and insource/outsource software development resources:
- STRATEGY: Business models, revenue models, product architecture, scope planning, wire framing, fundraising strategies, and more…
- USER EXPERIENCE: Sales and marketing based-UI/X design, content creation, sales engineering, funnels, help desk setup, and more…
- ENGINEERING: Get the perfect blend of US-based & overseas resources to achieve the most optimal time/quality/cost performance.
Amongst the expert resources provided by the division are:
- Full-stack engineers for frontend and backend development on any device, any CMS, and in any language
- QA engineers: Quality Assurance manual and automation testers, detailed reporting and A/B testing tools
- SCRUM masters: certified SCRUM and general project managers for any project
- UI/UX designers: user interface and experience designers handling style guides, wire framing and site mapping
- Strategy/Plans experts: Business, revenue & fundraising models, UX & tech architecture project planning, marketing and branding strategy
- Infrastructure engineers: Top DevOps, SecOps, SysOps, and architecture implementation engineers
The division is lead by:
- RJ Garbowicz, founder, CEO and chairman
- Andrew Peret, cofounder and CTO
- Basit Hussain, cofounder and chief architect
- Jeff Catherell, cofounder and CBO
- Jamie Pews, cofounder and VP of finance
- George Dumitru, principal and product lead
Combined, they have started and/or led companies to hundreds of millions of dollars in revenues, raised tens of millions of dollars from investors, and created dozens of successful products and companies.